This week takes us to what used to be Fuzzy’s South. The last time I was there, I left it pretty fuzzy. But that was then, now it’s for football. With 2 of the 3 local teams out on shore leave this week, K-State is the only one left ready to roll. Hopefully they’ll take out their frustration Louisiana-Lafayette. But who knows? It may be ugly for the Wildcats too.
- 2:30 PM CT Arkansas at No. 7 Texas
- 2:30 PM CT Colorado at Florida State (Jacksonville, FL)
- 2:30 PM CT No. 9 Wisconsin at Michigan
- 2:35 PM CT Louisiana-Lafayette at Kansas State
- 6:00 PM CT No. 24 TCU at No. 2 Oklahoma
- 6:45 PM CT No. 8 Alabama at No. 3 Georgia
- 7:00 PM CT No. 22 Illinois at No. 12 Penn State
- 7:00 PM CT Virginia Tech at Nebraska
Notes: My Kool Aid is still going strong on the SEC as we see the Saban soldiers of Alabama take on Georgia. Hopefully they’ll deliver on the night game like last week. There’s also a big matchup for the Big 10 when Illinois takes on Penn State. Big 12 wise, TCU is looking upset at Oklahoma while Texas takes on the rival Arkansas, making up for the post-poned game due to Hurricane Ike (Turner). I’m not sure if Virginia Tech will roll Nebraska but I’m guessing it will be a 3-2 like slobberknocker.