We’re finally recovered from our road trip to Lawrence last week and now we’re ready to hit another barspot. This week the KCCGD crew is heading down the state line and watching some spooky activities at Coach’s Bar and Grill. A main stay for good number of years, they claim to be the oldest sports bar in Kansas City, we finally make our way to see if the place is scary. Yup, it’s Halloween too so maybe we’ll dress up in our favorite sports announcer outfit and call the game live. Who should we dress up as? Let us know in the comments.
When: Saturday, October 31, 2009
Time: 12:30 pm
Where: Coach’s Bar and Grill – 414 W 103rd St, Kansas City, MO – 816.941.2286
- 11:30 AM CT Nebraska at Baylor
- 12:30 PM CT Missouri at Colorado
- 2:30 PM CT Georgia vs. No. 1 Florida* (The World’s Largest Cocktail Party)
- 2:30 PM CT Iowa State at Texas A&M
- 2:30 PM CT Kansas at Texas Tech
- 3:00 PM CT Air Force at Colorado State (Ram Falcon Trophy)
- 6:00 PM CT Kansas State at Oklahoma
- 7:00 PM CT No. 3 Texas at No. 14 Oklahoma State
- 7:00 PM CT No. 5 USC at No. 10 Oregon
- 7:00 PM CT Tulane at No. 9 LSU (Battle For the Rag)
Notes: Not that many big time games going on this weekend as we’re guessing that many people will be trick or treating instead. Why did they schedule the bigger games for the evening? Many fathers will be inside making the moms go out and take the kids while watching USC take on Oregon and Texas taking on Oklahoma State. Sure there’s rivalries like the battle for the Ram Falcon Trophy, the Battle for the Rag, and the World’s Largest Cocktail Party, but outside of that it’s all Big 12 games. Nothing much else here, good luck trying to pay attention while the kids ring the doorbell.
Facebook dreams big things for us: