It’s been awhile but I’m finally back again. College football saw it’s first playoff last year and, although the Big 12 wasn’t represented, we were entertained. That’s all we can ask. I hear virtually no one ask on the interwebs where I’ve been, so I’ll answer that shortly. But first, here’s my dart board predictions for 2015.
- The Big 12 will represent in the playoff
- Kansas will go 0-fer for the year
- The Purple Yeti will not be as funny
- The last dart point was funny
- Florida State will not win the ACC this year
- Missouri will not win the SEC East this year
- Nebraska is my dark horse for the Big 10, they will make it to the conference championship
- Lou Holtz will spit into the mic on Sirius XM
- Someone will come up and surprise the Pac 12, I say Arizona State
- All of the goofy conference alignment talk will pipe down during the season and kick back up in the offseason, because people like bagging on the Big 12
- I think Georgia will win the SEC because I hate the SEC
- I have no idea who will win the Heisman but I hope it’s a running back
- After tons of protests, Chris Fowler will come back to host ESPN College GameDay
- I always do this one but it never happens: some old coach _or_ host will die on air this year. I’m going Lee Corso
- TCU will win the Big 12 because Gary Patterson is one pissed off coach
- Michigan will upset Ohio State and will barely make a bowl
- Ohio State will win the Big 10
- Texas stays average and that pisses everyone in Austin off
- TCU will beat Georgia and Ohio State will beat Arizona State
- TCU wins it all because they are purple and I’m a double homer with my Big 12 and Kansas State love
- Speaking of Kansas State, they barely make a bowl and win their bowl game setting up one last run for Bill Snyder next year
That’s all I got. Frankly this blog has died down alot for me in the last year. Ever since I moved to Austin, I’ve been doing less and less work on this here site. I still love and watch college football, but I don’t feel the passion to really continue the output I’ve had earlier. Last year, for example, all I did was picks and food stuff.
This year I will be cutting back more. If I end up at some stadiums I’ll post an article about it. If I feel like I should say something, I will. But I will discontinue any regular schedule type stuff. If anybody wants me to keep doing what do, pipe up. Otherwise, let’s fire up the multi-screen watching den and get ready for another season of college football!