Alright, after kind of a dark week for me, it’s now time to brighten things up. Last week was an awesome bbq but my team lost in the better game of the century. Now this week we have Missouri leaving for the SEC and Penn State going up in flames. I need a pick me up. I need me some Bikinis Sports Bar & Grill. That’s right, just when you thought there couldn’t be another bar like Hooters, you get a Texas knock off with franchises sprouting up everywhere. I’m sure I’ll do another knock off some other time, but for this week’s barspot, it’s all North Austin and it’s all about football. No, really.
- 8:00 PM CT No. 10 Virginia Tech at No. 21 Georgia Tech (Thursday)
- 12:00 PM CT No. 2 Oklahoma State at Texas Tech
- 12:00 PM CT No. 19 Nebraska at No. 12 Penn State
- 12:00 PM CT No. 16 Texas at Missouri
- 2:00 PM CT No. 25 Baylor at Kansas
- 2:00 PM CT Kent State at Akron for the Wagon Wheel
- 3:30 PM CT TCU at No. 5 Boise State
- 3:30 PM CT Texas A&M at No. 14 Kansas State
- 3:30 PM CT No. 20 Auburn at No. 15 Georgia Deep South’s Oldest Rivalry
- 3:30 PM CT No. 18 Wisconsin at Minnesota for Paul Bunyan’s Axe and the Slab of Bacon
- 3:30 PM CT Miami (FL) at Florida State
- 4:15 PM CT UAB at Memphis Battle for the Bones
- 6:00 PM CT Florida Atlantic at Florida International Don Shula Bowl
- 8:00 PM CT No. 7 Oregon at No. 4 Stanford
Notes: It’s kind of a let down week after the game fo the century, right? Nope. We have a couple of huge games on tap here as well. I’m looking square at the Stanford vs Oregon game. The one loss Oregon had this year was against LSU and Stanford needs to stay undefeated to matter. That game is massive. Meanwhile we have some interesting games between some top 25 teams. Virginia Tech and Georgia Tech will see who will win the Tech title and possibly the ACC. Nebraska will more than likely walk over Penn State because of what has happened this week. Auburn and Georgia is no slouching matter when it comes to rivaries as well. Finally, I’ll be cheering on my Kansas State Wildcats as hopefully they help usher Texas A&M out of the Big 12.